Wednesday, May 28, 2008

TAG!

As a new blogger, this is my FIRST tag! And I had good
intentions to fulfill my obligation sooner, but the weather
has NOT been cooperative! Then I caught a nasty cold,
and can I just say it's not fair for a mom to get sick!
I think there should be a universal law of some sort
that makes us immune! UGH! But I digress...
The assignment was a simple one...take a picture out
your front door, and one out the back!
This shot is from my front porch,
at Lake Mountain. This whole mountainside
was on fire last year in July, causing my whole
street to be evacuated!

Looking out my back slider door (the future sight of a great big fabulous deck), across Utah Lake and into the Provo/Orem area. If you look closely, you can see the "Y" on the mtn!

I'm looking slightly north-east now, at Mt Timpanogas topped with rain and snow clouds. Even on "icky" days, this view is worth the drive! Looking more north, on a sunny day, you can see the Mt. Timpanogas Temple.
More north still, this is "point of the mtn" that as you pass, you leave Utah county, and enter Salt Lake County.

And now it's my turn to tag...

I pick...

bougainvillea

laughtear

and Brandi!


2 comments:

Momzoo said...

Thank you! You are the only one to do my tag...I felt like such a loser, so thanks for not making me feel like as much of a loser...if that makes any sense.

Lacey said...

You've got such a great view! We were out your way for the home show and I thought about you. Nate wants to move into the 1.2 home! Yah Right!